• Loose-fill insulation is well suited for places where it is difficult to install other types of
insulation such as irregular shaped areas, around obstructions, and in hard to reach
• Particularly useful for renovation and retrofit due to minimal disturbance of existing
interior or exterior finishes.
• Most cost effective way to add insulation into the attic of a home without having to
remove undamaged, existing insulation.
• Covers all ceiling joists that batts/rolls may leave exposed to prevent any potential
• Any insulation can absorb moisture and be damaged if exposed to high humidity or
• Loose-fill insulation that has been repeatedly saturated will lose much of its R-Value
and will need to be removed.
• Fluffing insulation only results in loss of R-value and enabling air to pass through
easily to create more heat loss.